quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

About EduAction

For me education is one of the most important inheritance that the human can receive, nevertheless it is a privilege of just few percent of the world population. Since the begging our destiny is define by the opportunities we have, from the country we were burn, the social class we belong up to the way of thinking of the people that surround us. All we burn with the same capabilities that can be modify just by nutritional facts or a health condition. Beside this,  we have recognize that a child in poor conditions it is really difficult for him or her to rich the same things than one with all the economic and emotional resources. The reality is not encouraging; starving, war and violence are all around us and they are deeply sad and depressing but it could be also a way to inspire sensitive people to react, do something for changing the situation and to be aware and care of bigger troubles than trivial stuff.

I believe that EduAction is one of this reactions, now we don’t know exactly what are they going to be the consequences in long term, but one of the factors have change. Working with young people allows the project a full injection of creativity and energy that EduAction can canalize it and contribute to built a new society where tolerance is a really high value. The possibility of learning from another culture is just indescribable and begging from the language, because it permit you to understand more the society where you are living. I am not a native speaker of English but I am grateful to my professors and family that always encourage me to learn it more because now I can tell how I fell to more people and share my experience and point of view. I do believe that future can be better and may be it is a matter of faith, but being a dreamer and working hard here or somewhere in the world for a purpose, as EduAction will be always a pleasure. For me Brazil is hope and to these children I gave classes it only rest me to say that: It doesn’t matter where you come from but where are you going.



June 2011

Betel Sánchez, Mexico.

Um comentário:

  1. The project is beautiful and the account is encouraging! I really enjoyed the last post!

    Congratulations!

    ResponderExcluir